I found this on RumourMillNews recently - a worthy reminder as we go into our new year!
The New Reality - A Declaration of Oneness Consciousness
Posted By: X_Hermes [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 25-Dec-2012 06:26:11
This splendid declaration comes from Irvin Laszlo, the founder of the Club of Budapest and was circulated by e-mail a few weeks back. On this day of celebration - the first Christmas after the ending of the Mayan Calendar and all its significance for a change of ages - it seems highly relevant to contemplate these words. And Happy Christmas - whatever that means to you - to one and all! Xavier Hermes
1. I am part of the world. The world is not outside of me, and I am not outside of the world. The world is in me, and I am in the world.
2. I am part of nature, and nature is part of me. I am what I am in my communication and communion with all living things. I am an irreducible and coherent whole with the web of life on the planet.
3. I am part of society, and society is part of me. I am what I am in my communication and communion with my fellow humans. I am an irreducible and coherent whole with the community of humans on the planet.
4. I am more than a skin-and-bone material organism: my body, and its cells and organs are manifestations of what is truly me: a self-sustaining, self-evolving dynamic system arising, persisting and evolving in interaction with everything around me.
5. I am one of the highest, most evolved manifestations of the drive toward coherence and wholeness in the universe. All systems drive toward coherence and wholeness in interaction with all other systems, and my essence is this cosmic drive. It is the same essence, the same spirit that is inherent in all the things that arise and evolve in nature, whether on this planet or elsewhere in the infinite reaches of space and time.
6. There are no absolute boundaries and divisions in this world, only transition points where one set of relations yields prevalence to another. In me, in this self-maintaining and self-evolving coherence- and wholeness-oriented system, the relations that integrate the cells and organs of my body are prevalent. Beyond my body other relations gain prevalence: those that drive toward coherence and wholeness in society and in nature.
7. The separate identity I attach to other humans and other things is but a convenient convention that facilitates my interaction with them. My family and my community are just as much “me” as the organs of my body. My body and mind, my family and my community, are interacting and interpenetrating, variously prevalent elements in the network of relations that encompasses all things in nature and the human world.
8. The whole gamut of concepts and ideas that separates my identity, or the identity of any person or community, from the identity of other persons and communities are manifestations of this convenient but arbitrary convention. There are only gradients distinguishing individuals from each other and from their environment and no real divisions and boundaries. There are no “others” in the world: we are all living systems and we are all part of each other.
9. Attempting to maintain the system I know as “me” through ruthless competition with the system I know as “you” is a grave mistake: it could damage the integrity of the embracing whole that frames both your life and mine. I cannot preserve my own life and wholeness by damaging that whole, even if damaging a part of it seems to bring me short-term advantage. When I harm you, or anyone else around me, I harm myself.
10. Collaboration, not competition, is the royal road to the wholeness that hallmarks healthy systems in the world. Collaboration calls for empathy and solidarity, and ultimately for love. I do not and cannot love myself if I do not love you and others around me: we are part of the same whole and so are part of each other.
11. The idea of “self-defense” even of “national defense,” needs to be rethought. Patriotism if it aims to eliminate adversaries by force, and heroism even in the well-meaning execution of that aim, are mistaken aspirations. A patriot and a hero who brandishes a sword or a gun is an enemy also to himself. Every weapon intended to hurt or kill is a danger to all. Comprehension, conciliation and forgiveness are not signs of weakness; they are signs of courage.
12. “The good” for me and for every person in the world is not the possession and accumulation of personal wealth. Wealth, in money or in any material resource, is but a means for maintaining myself in my environment. As exclusively mine, it commandeers part of the resources that all things need to share if they are to live and to thrive. Exclusive wealth is a threat to all people in the human community. And because I am a part of this community, in the final count it is a threat also to me, and to all who hold it.
13. Beyond the sacred whole we recognize as the world in its totality, only life and its development have what philosophers call intrinsic value; all other things have merely instrumental value: value insofar as they add to or enhance intrinsic value. Material things in the world, and the energies and substances they harbor or generate, have value only if and insofar they contribute to life and wellbeing in the web of life on this Earth.
14. Every healthy person has pleasure in giving: it is a higher pleasure than having. I am healthy and whole when I value giving over having. The true measure of my accomplishment and excellence is my readiness to give. Not the amount of what I give is the measure of my accomplishment and excellence, but the relation between what I give, and what my family and I need to live and to thrive.
15. A community that values giving over having is a community of healthy people, oriented toward thriving through empathy, solidarity, and love among its members. Sharing enhances the community of life, while possessing and accumulating creates demarcation, invites competition, and fuels envy. The share-society is the norm for all the communities of life on the planet; the have-society is typical only of modern-day humanity, and it is an aberration.
16. I acknowledge my role and responsibility in evolving a planetary consciousness in me, and by example in others around me. I have been part of the aberration of human consciousness in the modern age, and now wish to become part of the evolution that overcomes the aberration and heals the wounds inflicted by it. This is my right as well as my duty, as a conscious member of a conscious species on a precious and now critically endangered planet.
Friday, December 28, 2012
I found this on RumourMillNews recently - a worthy reminder as we go into our new year!
Thursday, December 27, 2012
While Russia/Siberia are experiencing -59 degrees celsius temperatures currently, the sun continues to demonstrate increasingly-weird anomalies.
Both bizarre and beautiful, watch this few minutes worth of a torch beam sunlight reflecting in numerous directions in Brazil. As we go on, we should be expecting further unusual anomalies and behaviour. So keep watching the skies with an open mind.
Oh, and don't forget to write off the shills/trolls' diversionary attempts to underplay and dismiss this where I found it on Lunatic Outpost. It's another heavily-infiltrated shadow global government site, despite (and because of) interesting news items found there regularly. Therefore, read with your inner discernment on alert.
Strange Sunlight In Brazil
In magic, madness and mystery
Monday, December 24, 2012
In light of my yesterday's personal comments about recent symptoms, here's Denise Le Fay's take on what's been happening and why. I've often found her and Lisa Renee to be profoundly helpful to understanding, and therefore getting a more balanced perspective on this front. Although written some time ago, it is still most applicable.
As stated before, I don't agree with or relate to all that Denise puts out and who she chooses to follow, but this pertinent information doesn't fall into either of those categories.
Hope this provides you with both clarity and some solace.
GUESS WHAT -THEY’RE KUNDALINI RISING ASCENSION SYMPTOMS
By Denise Le Fay
I see daily Search terms on my Stats page here from increasing numbers of people searching for information about why they’re feeling inner body vibrations; why they’re smelling smokey burning incense; why they’re having excessive inner heat (hot flashes) in their bodies that radiate outward and so on. I thought it was time to try again to help more people being activated now to better understand what they’re experiencing and why.
Over the years I’ve written several articles about the many Ascension symptoms, about Kundalini rising and its symptoms, and about the Rewiring of the Body and Brain. The bottom-line is that all of these symptoms, all of these unusual experiences are the same Process. They all are Ascension symptoms, Kundalini symptoms, because they’re one and the same thing.
What better, faster way to transmute all our lower frequencies and unresolved, polarized, suppressed, ignored, wounded, fearful, traumatized, unprocessed and unloved parts than the intense Alchemical firestorm that Kundalini rising is? Why would mass numbers of people around the world all be having spontaneous, unsolicited Kundalini rising now? Because of the planetary and species Ascension Process. Why is the Ascension Process happening now in our lifetimes? Because the cycle is completing and it’s time to break free and evolve out from under the multidimensional negativity and suppression.
To help humanity with this rapid and compressed evolutionary process, higher dimensional Light energies are repeatedly released in Waves of Light (think Aquarian energy waves GUESS WHAT THEY’RE KUNDALINI RISING ASCENSION SYMPTOMS ) from the cosmos, the Milky Way Galactic Center, and our Sun (via solar flares, CME’s etc.) to trigger humanity and Earth to integrate polarities, purge, transmute, and transform energetically. In other words, to evolve/ascend to a higher level of consciousness and being.
ASCENSION KUNDALINI SYMPTOMS
These symptoms can last for many years for many people. Other people go through them or only some of them in shorter periods. Fear not.
repeated intense inner body heat “hot flashes”, hands and/or bottoms of feet extremely hot, spine, back, head, entire body heat
extreme sweating with every Kundalini hot flash
repeated cold flashes, inner body cold spots, certain chakra areas turn cold for periods
inner body electrical-like vibrations, buzzing, inner shaking, slowly moving inner energy vibrations
extra electricity in your body, constantly getting zapped when you touch things
muscle spasms, twitching, itching, strange sensations on or under the skin, nerve sensitivity
pains & pressures in areas of spine, pressures so intense it blows certain vertebra out-of-place
mental confusion, inability to focus mentally, temporary loss of certain words, names, terms etc.
sudden mood changes, intense anger, frustration, sadness, joy, bliss, repulsion of all things negative
going a little “crazy” for periods
uncontrollably voicing your extreme anger & repulsion over all things negative
clairvoyantly seeing lights, seeing other dimensional Beings
smelling smokey burning incense when none is physically there
clairaudiently hearing non-physical sounds, voices, words, clicks, buzzing, unrecognizable sounds
sudden waves of nausea
sudden waves of dizziness, sense of falling, sense of tipping over, dropping through the floor etc.
sudden onset of or increase of allergies
sudden onset of chemical sensitivity
severe sensitivity to sounds, smells, lights, heat, cold, energies, other people, lower energies, lower consciousness etc.
sudden eating/food changes, craving more protein foods, needing very light foods, small amounts, eating at different times etc.
difficulty digesting all foods, inability to drink alcohol, take drugs etc.
phases of diarrhea, bowel sensitivities, bloating, pains & pressures
severe belly bloat, swelling in the gut & upper diaphragm area, the “Buddha Belly” thing
intense phases of pain in the head, pressures in the head, skull sore and bruised feeling
inability to physically be around people and/or large groups of people
inability to function, need for privacy & quiet to survive all you’re living through
hair falling out, breaking, not growing, weak undernourished hair
nightmares, archetypal dreams, lucid dreams
positive & negative psychic experiences, psychic attacks while awake & asleep
sudden unexpected out-of-body experiences
repeatedly coming awake at specific times of the night–3:00, 3:33, 4:44, 5:55 AM etc.
inability to sleep, inability to stay asleep
needing to sleep and get out-of-body during the day, exhaustion naps etc.
profound physical exhaustion, emotional exhaustion, mental exhaustion
body weakness, muscle weakness, lethargy, achy body, bones, joints
hyper states, restless, edgy, can’t relax, can’t rest or be comfortable, mind races despite exhausted body
extreme emotional phases, crying, weeping, mourning, feeling love for all beings etc.
glorious changes and expansions in consciousness, perceptions, quantum knowing things vs. linear thinking
major ego dismantling
There are many more symptoms but you should have a sense of how intense, strange and multidimensional most of the Ascension Kundalini symptoms are. What’s really important about all this is that it’s happening to you and to increasing numbers of people every minute of every day now and why. Again, fear not because it’s a positive sign of our compressed evolution, our expanding consciousness and all the positive things that naturally comes with it.
Denise Le Fay
Copyright © 2011-2012 Denise Le Fay. All Rights Reserved. You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way and the content remains complete, credit is given to the author, and you include this copyright notice and link. http://deniselefay.wordpress.com/
Sunday, December 23, 2012
It's been another round of a particularly gruelling several months on the symptom front for me. How about you? And I really can't say how much is the wave, personal or the Earth Mother in it's effects.
I tried posting this very innocuous para in bold below to godlikeproductions and promptly got banned again in the process!
So pleased to see this thread and read of more effects of the wave coming through!
Mine started last Wednesday, but was then followed by severe brow/chakra pain and heavies, causing me to just want to sleep and sleep. Though wherever I drove and walked on Wednesday I saw butterflies. Many of them and of various colours. They would almost fly into me or narrowly miss my car windscreen.
But yesterday, Sunday, I woke up with a clarity, lightness and an enormous joy in my heart. I thought it was from the clearing of something personal and a (re)connection I've been 'gifted' with in the last week/two. Although those could be helping, maybe it's more of the wave energies hitting and I'm still feeling it this am...long may it last! Can you imagine walking through your every day feeling this way?
For the past nearly 3 months I've been subject to a cycle of another wave of wacky symptoms. All driving me slowly beserk, as usual. The cycle began with hot and cold feelings around my heart, alternating.
And then seemed to extend out to around my physical body - like some type of force field - also changing between a cool/cold feeling, then alternating with heat. Often causing me to have hot flushes, wake up sweating and more.
Some on GLP had similar experiences last week, I think it was. All this was accompanied by cycles of days at a time where I was (and still am a bit) feeling like my nervous system is under attack...from within!
Some of those symptoms being a trembling/shaking (dropping and breaking lots) hand shaking and a terrible sense of nervousness (which I'm not usually at all) and regular heart pounding and fluttering at intervals.
Then, cyclically, I also experienced Each time a cycle of this ended, it would feel like a complete relief to return to an inner calm.
Also, something that continued throughout all this and still does to a lesser degree are energy surges of buzzing all different places on the body, but particularly at the place of my ankles/calves. That doesn't bother me much as it’s not too invasive and low key.
As per the opening paragraph above, Sunday 16 December was also accompanied by weird light pinprick sensations on my hands and arms that felt like I was being hit by a type of etheric ‘rain’ of some kind, for want of a better description. And then days of seeing double digits on the clock from early morning until late afternoon.
These could also be kundalini-awakening or raising symptoms. I'll post someone else's take on these shortly.
Also, any stomach 'bugs', runs or similar disorders: this is apparently a result of protons hitting earth - and us. And I also had the runs for a few days.
Your sharing would be appreciated and, I'm sure, helpful to others too.
Addendum: The very dense energy began shifting out for me on Friday a bit.