I AM Present

I AM Present

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Mother Earth's To Birth

...and we ain't gonna know what's hit us when she does! Yes, I believe the Earth Mother is finally to unleash all she has been holding back on with some giant movements global wide.

For the past week, I've been waking up with belly nausea in the middle of the night as well as bad sweats. During the day, I have to steady myself when walking anywhere...it literally feels like I'm walking on a ship as it navigates stormy waters. That same kind of heaving and unbalanced motion is what I'm feeling. Watching me weave, someone even asked me whether I was drunk the other day- at 11am in the mall!
I've also been going momentarily deaf in one ear, with balance returning after a few minutes. And I can't stop sneezing at night.

Like others reporting similar symptoms around the world, I'm one of those sensitives who are psychically plugged into where the Mother is at during this time. And feeling her lack of balance now in full force.

I'm of the understanding that evacuation craft are on standby to assist when the biggies begin occurring. But I don't believe Starfleet will be making advance announcements about this or the coming movements to the public.
And as usual, the Elite-controlled media who the majority of the world population still mistakenly put their trust into for 'accurate' world news, are just not telling!
They are NOT going to give warnings so people can make informed choices to save themselves and they are NOT allowing for accurate earthquake movements to be commonly made known on the Internet(even removing those quakes on sites such as USGS).
The crazy agenda: They want sleeping slaves to remain sound asleep till the bitter end!

Some may see what's just ahead as our moment or day of judgement. I see it as an opportunity to start afresh, free of the Dark's doings (or should that be undoings?)and all its detrimental effects on the body of humanity.

I see it as a time to put aside our petty differences, including philosophical ones, coming to the aid of those in our path who will be needing it in such a crisis.

I see it is a time to put into practise all I've been preparing my various bodies for for so long. A time to rise to the challenges that this unique, exciting and shocking time is to present to us all. And most importantly, a time to stay calm and centred when the fit hits the shan so I can be of use to others.
It seems I've been through the full spectrum of emotions during the past days, so hopefully when the times comes I will be exorcised of all but a sense of calm.

And the cherry on the top: I also see it as a time of joyful celebration and reunion with our galactic family, once the immediate geophysical crises have been tackled. Am I looking forward to that cosmic glass of carrot juice with my brother, sister n all!
Mostly I want to be able to sit with them and say: In that final hour of chaos I behaved and responded to others in the manner that was most aligned with the Christ within.
That is my deepest intention.

Remember, you will know Starfleet are with you/nearby if you see a coloured beam coming down (red, green, other) from above. Or if you don't, you can telepathically call for a beam. Apparently, being in one is like riding in an elevator.
If you go into fear, please ask the human-looking ET whether they are of the Light. According to Universal Law they have to reply. Also ask for their identity.
But, as I understand it, no Dark beings will be allowed anywhere near earth during evacuation.

I've probably been the most anxious about my four cats, but recently heard our pets are to be taken care of. One less thing to worry about.

See you on board! What a celebration it will be!
Love SK

0 comments: