I AM Present

I AM Present

Saturday, February 4, 2017

OPENING TO HIS LIFE

No longer do I war, battle, struggle, am worried or concerned. That is a travesty against God and ridiculous to even contemplate anymore.
Here's a bit of my more fruitful recent rants and contemplations:

If God says:
I AM His acceptance and allowance of all that He is, then I AM
If God says:
I AM His confidence, then I AM
If God says:
I AM deserving and worthy, then I AM
If God says:
I AM His Wholeness, then I AM
If God says:
I AM His living, breathing, walking, talking Love, then I AM
If God says:
I AM Unity - as One with Him and all my brothers and sister, then I AM

This is for us all...know it so to be!
*****
We are like His sunflowers: moving our heads to catch his Light, our nourishment. Yet He is also the seed that birthed us and chose when we were to blossom into the fullness of our glory.
Then it was He who chose when the blossoms were to fall and how the sustenance in those sunflower seeds-and in the sunflower's final cycle- would be produced as an offering for the hunger of the many.
May we live then as the Sunflowers we are.
*****

Let us grab the gift of Him within us now and never let go. It is the one and only thing that is our true shelter in the storm, our lifejacket in a stormy sea and our oasis in the desert.
It IS our saving grace, bestowed upon us by Him.
It is also our thirst quenched. A glorious sip of God's liquid Light within us is worth more than a thousand feasts.
Let us quench of our thirst and of our hunger for God now, dear friends, that we can know and live our salvation.
For He within us has ever been our one and only salvation. The salvation of our souls.

0 comments: