I AM Present

I AM Present

Thursday, January 28, 2016

SK's INNER GOD PART 2


22 JANUARY 2016

[Read PART 1 posted here on 21 JANUARY 2016]


PART 2

With SK’s Inner God/God Within



SK: Apologies for my abrupt departure last time - I was under pressure then. Now I’m at your disposal.
[I muse on this Oneness that I’m discovering in an entirely new and deeper way…]

GW:
I AM what gives life to all your inner and body mechanisms – to what you think, feel, experience and all you experience through your senses. All you feel through your body and mind experience is propelled, you could say, by Me.


GW: What is your line of enquiry today?


SK : I’d like to continue on where we left off, actually. You were speaking about the reasons for the seemingly-eternal unequal playing fields between the tiny group of darkies versus the rest of humanity. Fine, as to your reasons given, but I still fail to understand why - as the darkies grew stronger over the millennia with their varied forms of brainwashing – why the rest of humanity weren’t at least given just an iota of a ‘leg up’ by way of conscious awareness of just a fraction of the brainwashing. Or maybe tools with which to defend themselves. Why?

GW: In the first instance the darkies, as you call them, had agreements to come to the planet. There were particular conditions that were agreed upon in advance that would be met for them and that created the set up as you see it. And this, in part, was what contributed to the ongoing ‘unequal playing fields’ as you put it.
You see, at a higher level, these dark ones are your teachers – teachers of how humanity can learn about liberation and how to define it by knowing and experiencing its opposite: enslavement.

SK: I’m sort of ok with that answer. But something still niggles. Can you elaborate further?

GW: The answers you seek are galactic in nature. All began elsewhere for all species and races now upon Earth. The history with these dark ones doesn’t belong merely to your time and space, but spans millennia elsewhere. For some of humanity here, this experience is a continuation of one elsewhere with these ‘darkies’; for others it is a conclusion of such an experience. All dependent on what’s been learned or hasn’t from the experience of enslavement.

As I have already elaborated upon, certain conditions needed to be in place before they, the ‘darkies’, would agree to come here. And this involved their being granted certain rights or freedoms. The primary one of these being that their will be allowed to dominate over the Free Will of another group of people – in this case, the majority of humanity.

SK: Then I’m back to the beginning with all of this. What was the point of even starting such a ‘game’, if it was known in advance humanity wouldn’t have a fighting chance?

GW: This was a chance also to see my chelas helping to raise the consciousness of humanity, and in this, there was a chance to turn things around for all and the planet. However, this has not quite worked according to plan. Yet, for every plan that doesn’t work, there’s another that does as all eventualities are seen, known and planned for. You could say this was and is the long-winded way to success for the planet and all upon her.

[SK: I’ve taken out questions and a portion here for now because I want to go over this again with Him first. It’s all about Non Consent and I was introduced to it last year. I copied and pasted it below for you.
We, all of us humans on this planet have a right to COMMAND and DECLARE Non Consent to the darkies’ will, being that this is supposed to be a Free Will zone, albeit with restrictions. And, in so doing - declaring our sovereignty as Gods and Goddesses made manifest - we should receive help accordingly from the higher planes of God’s emissaries. But obviously this can only apply to those who acknowledge their enslavement in the first instance…]

In the meantime, I’m going to get busy again energetically sending that Non Consent to anyone who needs it. To anyone else reading for whom this resonates: can you send the same so we have ‘two or more in my name’ at work?]

SK: Anything to say before we end?


GW: All my children walking your planet have that aspect of me that burns within them – sometimes more brightly and at others, all but snuffed out. Yet, I can never fully be snuffed out while life beats in your chest. For I AM YOUR LIFE.
What you choose to make of life is where your Free Will comes in.




-------------------

DECLARATION OF NON-CONSENT

My Declaration of Notice, and Declaration of Non-Consent is written and spoken with MY Intent. My Intent is the ONLY power/energy/intent/law/declaration that is valid for MY BEING. I Speak and Write from MY Intent and no Interpretations of MY intent are valid nor have any power/energy/counter intent/jurisdiction/legal validity/ability to counter in any way, shape or form, MY INTENT.


DECLARATION of NOTICE

YOU have NO Power over ME.
YOU have NO Jurisdiction over ME.

YOU have NO Energy to change ME.

YOU Can NOT Fuck with ME in any WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM....
NOT "Here" or "There" or in any Perceived "Time" or "Space"

I do NOT Forgive
d
dani arnold mckenny
____________________________
THIS IS MY DECLARATION OF NON-CONSENT
Published as a Public Notice on
April 16th, 2015
Edited and Published as Public Notice on
September 19,2015
THIS IS MY DECLARATION OF FREEDOM FROM ALL CONTROL AND AUTHORITY STRUCTURES THAT INTERFERE WITH MY FREE WILL
I DO NOT CONSENT

I DO NOT CONSENT to having any human being, living being, machine, entity, person, corporation, secret group, or their representatives, their bosses, their off world allies, anyone working for or with any of the above: to spy, to look into, to watch, or in any way invade my PRIVACY for any reason.
Privacy is defined as: my own unique personal life experience.
Each experience of my being, is for MY personal growth and development. They are NOT for corporations to seek profit from. They are NOT controlled by anyone/person/entity/corporation/government/religion/machine/being.

These experiences, which are part of my unique life experience, can NOT be used by any other being/human/entity/corporation/group - and any other someone or something that is not MY SELF- in any way that creates money for profit, while demeaning, degrading, or negatively affecting my living being.

The Monetization and Collateralization of MY Personal Energy, and Personal Being, MYSELF, for the purpose of buying and selling, or owning is forbidden under any and every term/terminology/language/contract that is being and has been used to control and manipulate my personal Energy and Being.

The Monetization and Collateralization of my Personal Human Body which houses my unique DNA that is MY PRIVATE DOMAIN, for the purpose of buying, selling, owning, or controlling is Forbidden and Banned.

The buying, selling, owning, and trading of MY Soul Energy, or MY unique human body on or by any Stock Exchange/financial institution/corporation/government/religious organization in this world or any other world, "time" or "space", is expressly Forbidden and Banned.

The buying, selling, and owning of MY UNIQUE and Personal DNA/Energy/physical body/Consciousness anywhere in any Universe, Dimension, astral level, "time", "space" or world is Forbidden and Banned.

The “harvesting” of my energy by any group/organization/corporation/government/religious sect/astral entity/"galactic" being, or ANYONE who is not MYSELF, is Forbidden and Banned. Whatever the form it takes, my energy is my own creation, and I do NOT CONSENT to having it harvested for others to use, or to profit from.

This buying, selling, and controlling, amounts to SLAVERY, and is forbidden by me under my own FREEWILL.

I DO NOT CONSENT to the use of nanite technology, parasites, or any other type of infectious diseases or infectious technology, whatsoever, whensoever, or wheresoever, now, in the past, or in the future, to be used upon my human physical body, or mind, consciousness or soul, or spirit, in any "time" or "space".

I do NOT CONSENT TO ANY TYPE OF MIND CONTROL, OR THE USE OF INTELLIGENT TECHNOLOGY IMPLANTS (physical, etherical, dimensional or astral), living or non living, to be used on my living being, my physical body, my ethereal body, my electro-magnetic body, my astral body, my consciousness or my Soul Body, which could possibly have any affect upon my physical body, mind, consciousness or soul in ANY way, without a fully disclosed and transparently negotiated contract, and signed by me with a wet ink signature, BY THIS BODY/SELF.

I do not consent to the external creation of dreams when I am asleep. I do not consent to any other human being/corporation/government/religion/entity/machine/dimensional being/entity entering my consciousness on any level, at any time. EVER.

I do NOT CONSENT to any type of frequency waves currently being used, or historically used, to target my private and clearly designated unique* human physical, etheric, or astral bodies, my DNA, my cells, or my mind, my consciousness or my soul in any way that is negative or dark. This includes any type of exotic, secret, or covert, Earth based, and off world based technology, (which includes locations on the moon, asteroids, or other undisclosed places being used) that projects pulses, beams, or waves, of any known frequency which has been seen to be detrimental to the human body, mind, consciousness, or soul.

* My physical body is unique due to my private ownership of my own DNA.

I do NOT CONSENT to using fluoride in the drinking water, nor to genetically modifying the food grown and sold. I do NOT CONSENT to aerosol sprays being placed into the air I breath, nor to programming being inserted into music that I listen to. I do NOT CONSENT to programming placed into the television and video images I watch without a separate signed contract for each item listed above. I DO NOT CONSENT to the negative manipulation of the weather, nor to the poisoning of the Earth.

I DO NOT CONSENT to the use of psychics, black occult magicians, archons, demons and dark spirits, or any entities, using mental energies or any other forms of frequency attack against my living being or bodies.

I DO NOT CONSENT to exotic, machine like, robotic technology either physically or ethereally, or astrally implanted, used in any way to track, alter, torment, attack, abuse, infect, or harm my body, my mind, my astral body, my consciousness or my soul at any time, at any place, for any reason.

I DO NOT CONSENT to any deception being used on my living being at any time, any where, which creates ANY negative outcomes concerning the health and welfare of my own personal body, mind and soul (also known as my own personal living being), or to my Free Will, my prosperity, my wealth, or my happiness, (also described as my life).

I AM using my free will, to DECLARE AND ORDER THAT NO ONE has the right to deceive me personally in a way that affects me negatively. NO TREATY made with any human being/corporation/government/religion/entity/machine, whether on or off this planet, IS VALID, if that Contract or Treaty in any way affects my life, or my body, mind, consciousness or soul in a measurably negative and dark way

NO TREATY made by anyone, anywhere is valid, if it collaterally affects my living and breathing being, my life, my happiness, or my prosperity in any way that I deem negative or hurtful, without my full and comprehensive and transparent consent to said or stated Treaty, even if I personally am not party to such a treaty. This includes all corporate treaties and contracts as well as any treaties or contracts considered to be OFF WORLD and/or Interdimensional, or contracted in any "time" or "space".

I remove all CONSENT to deception, harm, enslavement, or control of my living being, my physical body, my ethereal body, my electro-magnetic body, my astral body, my consciousness or my Soul Body, period.

Any previous Contracts or perceived Consents- through any form of tacit or assumed Consent- is completely void and null, Forbidden and Banned.

Any Pre-birth incarnation, by any description, contracts are all permanently NULL and VOID as a result of fraud, gross deception, gross violation, trickery, mind-control, and black magic occult practices being used without my consent.

NO CONTRACT, I have signed or agreed to, either in writing or as an assumed or tacit agreement, as concerns incarnations, in any way, shape or form, upon the Earth or any other perceived "time" or "space", is Valid, regardless of any perceived amount of "time" or "space", physical, dimensional or other wise, has transpired since that original contract or agreement began, unless signed and agreed upon in full transparency, all data, all facts laid out in advance, with my WET INK SIGNATURE in and BY THIS BODY.

NO previous consent or contract given, if done under duress, and as a result of deception, and without fully being informed of the possible outcomes, is valid.

Any person/being/corporation/government/religion/entity/machine/consciousness that wishes to have a contract with ME, my living being, my physical body, my ethereal body, my electro-magnetic body, my astral body, my consciousness or my Soul Body, MUST Do so in complete transparency, with every single piece of that contract/consent explained in full detail, with absolutely no missing information or obligations left unstated or unexplained, and MUST be written out in full, with my fully conscious approval and the wet ink signature by THIS BODY.

PUBLIC NOTICE TO EARTH’S CRIMINALLY INSANE, SELF APPOINTED CARETAKERS OR LEADERS, INCLUDING THOSE EARTHLY VISITORS, WHO ARE THEIR SUPPORTERS AND ANY BEING/ENTITY/CORPORATION/GOVERNMENT/RELIGION/MACHINES OR PERSON ALIGNED IN ANY WAY WITH ANY OF THESE BEINGS.

If any such things as listed above are being done, or ever were done, then those acts occurred without my consent, and will be considered deception and FRAUD, and are VOID and NULL. All “tacit” or presumed consent by me, for any act of doing, done by another person, entity, being, etc…, that affects ME in any way that I perceive as negative, harming or controlling my FREE WILL, what so ever is hereby now permanently removed, and challenged, and denied. It is denied to any and all beings or entities UNLESS a CURRENT CONTRACT or TREATY has been negotiated with me personally.

Notice to agent is notice to principal. Notice to principal is notice to agent.

No further NOTICE is necessary, and this is NOW both WRITTEN and RECORDED on This Planet Earth and in all off world/dimensional/Universal records.

If any Human/Being/Entity/Government/Religion/Corporation/Group, from this planet Earth, any dimension, any universe, any perceived "other" level of existence, any perceived "time" or "space" wishes to form any contracts or agreements or treaties with ME, or any treaties that effect me in any way, shape or form, they must Do so face to face, in this physicality that my human body resides in on this planet, in full acknowledgement and agreement of my FREE WILL to Choose to do so, only under the agreements written in this declaration.


I have the Right of FREE WILL to change, update or modify this Declaration at any time.

d
dani arnold mckenny



http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.co.za/2015/04/declaration-of-non-consent.html

0 comments: